Saturday, May 23, 2015

Adidas Superstar Sneakers Review

It's been two months since I planned to finally get a pair of Adidas Superstar sneakers.


I am into Korean pop and I have seen a lot of Kpop idols and actors wearing these shoes so I decided to get a pair for myself.


I must say I love these shoes. I got them in the color white with black stripes. 


They are very comfortable and stylish at the same time. I  can't wait to use them when I go to the gym and mall this coming week. I purchased them from a local Adidas store and they easily run out of this color probably because they are so versatile. I will upload an outfit post soon when I wear these lovelies.

xoxo, 
Mariam 

1 comment:

  1. These are most common shoes I wear now. I love the adidas original superstar!

    ReplyDelete