Monday, July 20, 2015

Tokyo Banana

Tokyo Banana
Banana Caramel Custard Cream Review

I proudly present, *drum roll please*….. the popular Japanese snack/souvenir Tokyo Banana! I was able to buy the banana caramel custard cream flavor.



Packaging:
Tokyo Banana cakes are famous for their super kawaii packaging. They come in different patterns, the one that I got has the giraffe pattern which I think is so adorable I don’t even want to eat it. But I had no choice I had to consume it because the shelf life of this product is only 7 days.











Size:
I’d say the size is pretty much reasonable. They didn’t make it too small nor too big. If you have long fingers like I do, the length of each is the same with the index finger.









Taste:
I’ve been craving for this for so long and gladly I was not disappointed. I was really worried that this will be too sweet because when I tried this I have a slightly sore throat. But surprisingly this is so good! Not so sweet and the taste of banana is not that strong it only has a subtle taste which I think is so good and addicting. The sponge is really moist and the taste is really delightful! I could not say anything bad about this product.




Ratings:
I shared it with my siblings hence I will give the ratings for each one of us.
Me: 5 out of 5
Brother 1: 4.5 out of 5
Sister 1: 4.9 out of 5
Sister 2: 4.5 out of 5
Would we repurchase? DEFINITELY!  Next time we would like to try the Strawberry Ginza cake (also made by the Tokyo Banana company).
Check out their website: http://www.tokyobanana.jp/ 

Thank you for reading! Keep an eye out for more Tokyo Banana reviews SOON!

xoxo,

Mariam <3

No comments:

Post a Comment